Many of us who do not have time to exercise because it is too busy in their daily activities. Though exercise must be done to keep the body healthy condition. But do not worry, because it turns out there are some shortcut methods that you can still do to keep a healthy body.
Perform cardiovascular activity
Well this is done 30 minutes every day of the week. The surgeon suggested that activity every day will help lower the bad cholesterol (LDL), raise good cholesterol (HDL), and improve cardio health, reducing the risk of diabetes and heart disease.
The next best thing: Take 3 times each walk 10 minutes each day.
* Establish 10 minutes of your lunch time to walk away.
* Several times use the stairs instead of using elevators.
* If you have pets, ask to accompany you on a walk.
Consume Fresh Fruits and Vegetables
Have five to nine servings of fruits and fresh vegetables every day. Eat each with and you will get a series of nutrition from it, as well as the number of fibers, said Claudia Gonzalez, a registered dietitian in Miami.
* Try dried fruits rich in vitamins and a pack of applesauce (applesauce has less fiber than fresh apples but still contains more vitamin C).
* Use berries that have cooled, prepare a fruit smoothie, which can last for three servings.
* Try canned. Vegetable and bean soup is a good source of fiber and can be as rich in nutrition with fresh produce, said Gonzalez.
* Go and take a multivitamin if you are still falling. It can cover the lack of nutrition.
Time to sleep at least seven hours each night. It saves your sleep can cause a big impact in your health.
In a 2007 study at the University of Warwick, in England, found that women who slept less than five hours each night will be twice suffered due to high blood pressure than women who slept seven hours each night.
If you have minimal time to sleep, go to sleep for a while. A recent study found that people who took a nap every day have a lower level of probability die from heart disease than those who never nap during the day.
* Lie down for about 20 minutes to take a nap in the afternoon to refresh yourself.
* Immediately bed early arrival home from work to counteract the effects of sleep deprivation.